Phew, I always mean to update this page more often and then I realize weeks have gone by...Hope everyone is doing well.
In my defense (or an excuse), February is a crazy month for us.
1. It's my oldest's birthday on the 10th. I have a 10 year old now *breathes into paper bag* She's the most creative, driven, brilliant and the best of the all, kindest girl I've met for her age. No, I'm not at all biased. :)
2. It's also our wedding anniversary on the 11th. Hubster and I have been married for 13 years now and I think I'm truly blessed because he's supportive, funny, goofy, loving, and again, one of the kindest men I've ever met in my life. See a pattern there...yeah 10 year old is his mine me. Mostly. Every day, hubster teaches me a little more about how to be a better human being and I think he *truly* loves me for all my flaws and ugly spots too. Now I've made myself cry.
3. Thanks to Strep (me) / Flu (10year old) / various chest infections and allergies (7 year old) in January, I had to push my deadline a bit, which meant I was writing like crazy to finish my 20th Harlequin Presents. Which bring me to...
4. OMG, you guys, my 20th title for Harlequin Presents. I can't believe how far I've come in my journey as a writer. And it's all thanks to my wonderful readers. So thank you to every single reader who's ever read one of my books! You make this possible.
5. And what a story it turned out to be:
I LOVE Alisha and Dante's story. She's a heiress to a billion pound Steel Fortune who's run away from all the insecurity that brings and the man she'd always love but who refuses to see her as anything but a fragile girl he needs to protect. Dante owes everything he's today to his mentor Neel Matta and to save his legacy, he's prepared to do the unthinkable - marry Alisha in a marriage of convenience.
Except the Alisha that returns to London after six years is sexy, confident and suddenly Dante can't remember why his heiress wife should be forbidden to him.
You guys, it's non-stop drama, passion, and totes sexy...I can't wait for you to read it. Here's a sneak-peek at my pinterest board for Alisha and Dante:
6. I'm plotting my next HP while working on the side on some really fun projects that I really want to get to the readers this year. See the Hotties and Heroes Club mini series on my website for more details.
7. Valentina Conti's coming. She appeared in her brothers' stories - The Surprise Conti Child and The Unwanted Conti Bride and I'm continually floored by how man people keep emailing me asking if Valentina's getting her own story!
She is and it's out in June and it's called Blackmailed For The Greek's Vows. Tina was already a hurricane but Kairos won't know what's going to hit him when he mets the powerhouse that Valentina becomes after she walks away from him. I'm going to share the cover in a separate post because that hot amazing cover requires a separate post. :)
8. And last but not least: Please sign up for my newsletter on my website here if you want to be updated on all my release news and exclusive excerpts! It's the best way to stay in touch and since I send once in a month - sometimes once in a quarter - bad Tara, I definitely won't be filling up your inbox!!